Buy marijuana vaporizers for sale online to take advantage of huge brand name vaporizer selections, low wholesale prices with price matching, easy online ordering methods, and free shipping with stealth packaging. Find the best marijuana vaporizers at the lowest prices. Let our team of vapeheads inform and enlighten you on the use and control of using a vaporizer. We're creating a vaporizer community for everyone. Using a marijuana vaporizer is the healthiest way for users to ingest medical marijuana or recreational weed in vapor form. Vaporizers can be used to smoke a wide variety of herbs, oils, and concentrates. There are many types of marijuana vaporizers. The two basic electronic hot air style vaporizers are balloon style, where you toke out of a (forced air) filled up bag of vapor, and a whip style (tube) where the toke is on demand vapor. There are a few more types of personal portable vaporizers like oil pen style and pocket portable vapes. Basic heat sources for vaporizers are ceramic, glass, metal, butane, while new technology utilizes UAV-Free Halogen light source to vaporize your marijuana. You should familiarize yourself on using a vaporizer when starting out. Everyone has the manufacturer details but we actually use then review the vaporizers, letting you know about the 420 results to help you buy.
Photograph of fresh herb along side vaporized herb.
The tips of the shiny trichromes or THC glands carry the medicinal value of marijuana.
If you live in a condo, apartment, or close quarters with neighbors where scent is an issue, you will love using marijuana vaporizers. The scent of marijuana is reduced to 20% of normal combustible smoking of a pipe, joint or blunt. If you have ventilation, the odor is gone in a few minutes. If you are in an enclosed room, the smell will dissipate in 10 minutes. Resulting blue vapor is not as dense as combustible smoking therefor your wall paint, furniture and clothing will tend not to absorb the smell.
Basic Marijuana Vaporizer Instructions
Always read the instructions that come with your new weed vaporizer before you burn your first bowl. Most first timers don't feel their lungs fill up the same harsh way as smoking a joint, or don't see thick wads of smoke so they get freaked out. The best way to see the proper resulting vapor is in the balloon systems, where you can visualize some smokey vapor. Whip style marijuana vaporizers take a little more finesse with the toke pressure to get your desired amount of vapor for your lung capacity. A very brown dark vapor usually means too high a temperature setting and the herb is too burned up. The best vapor is blue in color and smooth to the throat. If your throat gets roughed up, the temperature of your vaporizer is usually too high. Find the right temperature setting for your vaporizer, as they can differ from each manufacturer despite the temperature setting. You don't have to vaporize big amounts of herb, we use about half a normal joint for three balloon fulls of the volcano vape hooked up with a 18 inch long balloon. The session lasts longer than smoking that half joint. Rule of thumb for chopping your herb is keep it a mulched chop for balloons and a finer mince chop for whips. Always experiment for your personal preferences. Click one of the following banners to answer where to find vaporizers and where to buy vaporizers for sale.
Tips For Using Marijuana Vaporizers
- Read new instructions, disinfect all applicable parts and charge any necessary batteries before vaporizing.
- Medical marijuana likes to be vaporized at 365°F to 374°F which is also 185°C to 190°C depending on the make and model of your vaporizer. We know some vape heads who like 230°C in order to fill their lungs with heavier vapor. Others like a low heat at 320°F for a very light, hash tasting vapor. Find the temperature setting for your personal vaporizer experience. A few degrees in vapor heat can harsh out a throat, find your personal threshold. Be patient, the temperature may say 370°F but sometimes the vaporizer won't be quite ready, don't be afraid to tentatively feel it, give it an extra few minutes to warm up.
- Think of chopping your herbs into small, medium, large OR mince, mulch and chunky sizes. Cut your herbs into a mid sized mulch for bigger volcanoes. Whip styles tend to like a regular mulch size herb chop. Mind you some whip styles now have fans, leading to a mulch size preference. Finely chopped herb works best in small portable pocket size vapes. Marijuana Grinders will help you achieve the herb chop you want without getting stinky, sticky fingers and scissors. Marijuana Grinder Reviews will let you know what's new in a herb grinder.
- Vape With Caution! Start out with a 1/4 toke and work up from there, you won't know until you exhale, the vapor may catch you off guard. Too many a lung has hacked up at first time vape hits.
- Discover how many passes or vaporizations per bowl full you can achieve before the bowl is totally spent. Our personal volcano will take 3 passes to extinguish the life of the herb.
- The color of the vapor can tell you when to change to a fresh bowl. The vapor should be a nice blue hue. As you vaporize a bowl full, the color will turn brown indicating it's time for fresh herb. Realize when the bowl is exhausted so you are not starting to haul harder to get a hit especially when using a on demand whip style intake.
- Buy extra balloons, get an extra pack or roll, you'll find after good vaporizer usage, the vapor will sticky up the balloon. Buy extra feet of surgical grade tubing for whip style vapes. It gets slicked up with resin gum and could effect the taste. Buy extra bowls for all vapes, you'll need them for parties.
- Don't put too much pressure when attaching the balloon/mouthpiece to a volcano vape, the base will bend given enough pressure and time.
- Have some sanitized wipes kicking around during party time. After many uses, the mouthpiece of any vaporizer gets gummed up with lip gloss and needs cleaning. Clean, be diligent. The mouthpiece is most important to constantly keep clean, use isopropyl-alcohol or some other real good cleaning agent. Stay ahead of the resin that can build up in plastics and silicone, they can affect the quality if vapor and can become toxic.
- With the money you save on papers, lighters and smoking less herb, you'll see a fatter wallet. Live longer and vaporize.
Recent Marijuana Vaporizer Reviews
Marijuana vaporizers are now a fixture in every legal marijuana retail store in the world. New trends in vaporizing are a very popular way to ingest your marijuana. Technology has brought about bright new advances and creativity in manufacturing vaporizers for marijuana. Dry herb vaporizers come in personal and desktop varieties. Oil and wax concentrate pen vaporizers are fast becoming very popular with the end of marijuana prohibition. Marijuana concentrates are more potent medicine than regular dry marijuana. Some oils and waxes reach over 90% pure THC. The art of getting just the tip of the trichromes off the marijuana plant takes many forms. Vaporizers for these new concentrates are keeping up to the trends. You'll definitely find a vaporizer for your own preferences.
Konyo Triad Electronic Vaporizer Review
Donation courtesy of Konyo Vaporizers
The Konyo Triad electronic pen vaporizer for dry herbs, oils and waxes arrived in professional recycled packaging. You'll get one good dab tool, swivel dry herb cleaning brush, wall and usb charger, dry herb heating chamber, an oil vape chamber, a wax atomizer and unique triangle long lasting battery. Superb selection for all your marijuana needs. Online instructions save paper and keep the environment green. Battery life is the main theme of this Konyo vaporizer review. The battery has a cool display that'll let you know charge levels. A superb feature so you're ready for a long trip away from electrical sources or find yourself at a huge all night party passing your Konyo around so everybody can enjoy. The battery display has a hit counter that works after a couple of seconds of pressing the on button. This allows you to receive an honest hit count. Our first battery life achieved 288 hits in a solid week of constant daily usage utilizing all three vaporization selections. It's so cool using the pen all day long and the battery is still good to go another day, and then another. Incredible battery life. There is an Intelli-Chip built into the vape that controls immediate shut down and power ups to extend battery life and the life of other components. A secondary theme for this Konyo Triad electronic vaporizer is the rapid heating and rapid cooling of the heat chambers. This allows for easy handling in all conditions. This system also helps extends the life of the Konyo Triad electronic vaporizer.
We found the dry herb chamber to work great filled up. There is a spring to pack down the herb onto a unique design heating coil. When engaged the Konyo Triad gives a super fast, super big hit. Vaporization is full and effective. Gently use the dry herb cleaning brush to preserve the life of the heating chamber. We found the vaporizer cools immediately to allow cleaning then reloading right away, no waiting. We played around with chopped up herb and chunks of bud. Both ways vaporized effectively. Using the Oil attachment chamber was easy. Load your oil right on the wicks. We could load enough oil to last a solid day. The oil wick system performed effectively everytime. The wax attachment was our favorite because, well, it's wax. With the fantastic battery life, we love to load up the dry herb chamber, load up the wax atomizer, fill the oil attachment and head outside for hours of 420 activity. After a month of everyday continuous usage the Konyo Triad Electronic Vaporizer performs perfectly to date.
Vaporizer User Reviews
Spreading the vaporizer lifestyle with over 30 reviews to date. See all the unique Marijuana Vaporizers User Reviews.
Vaporized Herb Analysis
Vaporized calyxes showing shades of brown vaped at 200°C for 10 minutes by four vape heads.
Properly vaporized herbs will look brown in color. There will be no black ashes. Spill some on your bright clothes and it just wipes off, no ash residue to leave a mark. The shade of the color of your vaped weed can tell you things about your vaporizer or vaporizer techniques. Vaporized herb that is dark brown to a very dark brown indicates your temperature is high, vapor will be thick (or you're hauling way too hard). Very light brown indicates your vaporizing your herb at a low temperature. The herb will vaporize slower, you'll get more time on your herb and the vapor will not be as thick as a higher temp vaporization. Well vaporized herb, mid-brown in color, still has approximately 5% potency left in it. We use vaped herb to make cookies, brownies and cakes. Experiment with your vaporizer to find the best control for your vaping lifestyle. See all the unique vaporized herb experiments at marijuana vaporizers.